Jesus Loves You

Jesus Loves You
THIS I KNOW Click on videos at bottom of page and watch at the top of page. Blog your comments on articles.

Friday, April 27, 2012

How to obtain Salvation and Eternal Life

How to obtain Salvation and Eternal Life

What will you choose? Life or death?
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will still live, even if he dies. Whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26

Will you receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior right now?
Here is how you can receive Jesus Christ and the free gift of Salvation:
1. Admit you are a sinner in need of a Savior.
2. Be willing to repent and turn from sin.
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and take control of your life.
    Receive Him as Lord, Savior and Mediator between you and God.

A suggested prayer (try to use your own words from the heart):
Dear Lord Jesus,
Lord I know I have sinned against you and stand in judgement. I need your forgiveness, I need Jesus. I know Jesus can be my Savior. I repent and turn from sin today. I turn back to You and ask You to come into my life and be my Lord and my Savior. I put my trust and hope in Jesus Christ and accept the free gift of salvation you have provided in Him.
In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen




 
  Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment